Education (the “E” in A.C.E.)
A critical aspect of LBB!’s offerings, the education you receive here will transform you into the patient advocate you and your loved ones need. You will be given the tools and the avenues to make your healthcare a better experience if you make the effort.
You must realize you deserve better care before any of our education can help you, as well as adopting an open-mind, because some of the things you may hear may be foreign to you. But that’s OK! I will turn you into a person that doesn’t stand for the healthcare status quo.
LBB!’s Flagship Program and star of the educational show is the Powerful Patient Partner Program™ or P4™. All educational materials and topics are derived from this program.
LBB! Educational Services Include:
P4 Subscription – Not ready for the program yet? Preparation is key in being a Powerful Patient Partner™. You still can receive pertinent advocacy information and learn to manage your care through LBB!’s P4 Subscription emails. Sent bi-weekly, you will be sent information that will help you become a confident patient and change your healthcare delivery in no time.
Powerful Patient Partner Program™ Courses – LBB! will have digital products available 24/7 for you to be able to empower yourself and find answers you need at any time. Courses are divided into tracks, specifically to address certain problems with the healthcare system and how to address them. You can study one video, a mini-course, an entire track, or absolutely everything!
Digital Materials – LBB! will have available different digital materials beyond videos to help you get the best care possible. Checklists, reports, how-to videos and so mush more will be here to help you be a Powerful Patient Partner™.
LBB! P4™ Tracks include:
- Caregiving Track – how to handle caregiving duties, self-care for caregivers, caregiver stress & burnout and getting help before you need it
- Choosing the Best Insurance Track – help in choosing the best health coverage for you and your loved ones, a glossary of terms and methods to choose the best plan
- Lowering Your Healthcare Costs Track – I give tips that empower patients to save money in their healthcare journey
- Hospital Stays Track – survive your hospital stay from start to finish with everything you need to do, ask and say
- Care Coordination Track – learn how to get all of your providers on the same page and the benefits of being the captain of your healthcare team
- Getting the Best Healthcare Track – the things you need to do to have a better healthcare experience
- Where to Get Care Track – I describe the different types of places to get care, and help you discover the best place for you to go to get the right kind of care while saving time, money and stress
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities Track – as a patient you have rights in hospitals, at doctor’s offices and with your healthcare plan. But you also have responsibilities…
- Behavioral Changes in Response to Healthcare Track – in order to get the best healthcare, you need to do a self-inventory and change your attitude, mindset and behavior while getting care
- Fall Prevention Track – falls can be devastating, especially to seasoned adults. Find out how to minimize your risk
- Your Complete Medical History Track – do you have a complete medical history? You can be leaving yourself open for things that can go wrong…
- Managing Your Medications Track – taking your medications can literally mean the difference between life and death. Find out what to do and how to do it
- Advance Directives Track – want to keep your healthcare power even when you cannot make decisions for yourself? Find out how advance directives can help
Topics in the Powerful Patient Partner Program™ Include:
- Hospital Stays
- Your Complete Medical History
- Caregiving and Advocating for Your Loved One
- Getting the Most from Your Healthcare Appointments
- Lowering Healthcare Costs
- Caregiving Stress and Burnout
- Finding the Right Doctor for Your Needs
- Where to Get the Right Care
- Keeping Your Providers on the Same Page
- Effective Communication with Providers
- Advance Directives
- Choosing the Best Healthcare Insurance Plan for Your Needs
- Care Coordination
- Long-Distance Caregiving
- Caregiver Health
- Medication Management
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Fall Prevention
- Proactive Planning
- Changing Your Attitude and Mindset About Healthcare
- Setting Goals and a Vision for Your Care & Treatment
- Patient Education
- and so much more!
Follow the Powerful Patient Partner Program™ and you will be able to confidently manage your care and treatment. Guaranteed.